Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
in my notes on facebook. it was my 25 facts of randomness. like you know you post 25 random things about yourself then you tag ur friends. this is mine from 8 months ago. i'm going to read thru and see what type of changes have happened..
1. I have chronic insomnia. It comes and goes. Its times that I can stay up for days. Its so wack. [still true]
2. I am super close to my parents. I didn't get that close to my dad til I was 19. So we are still a work in progress. [true]
3. Never been in love. Very rarely do I even like people for real. So if I like you feel honored. haha! [still true]
4. I'm a shopaholic. Like its a problem, lol.
5. I am a girly girl. However I can barely walk in heels. And I prefer flats, nikes, mikes...etc.. [i've progressed]
6. I used to hate going to church because it was so long. But now I really love it and get mad if I miss it.
7. I've only had my license for 3 years. I got my license and the title to my car on the same day.
8. I have been in 5 car accidents. 1 of which resulted in a concussion. All of which were hit and runs. [make that 6]
9. My biggest fear is suffocating. Thus I am scared of fog. Like I panic in it. I can't drive in it. I will be on the brink of tears. Fog reminds me of suffocation. [i'm working on it]
10. I hate arguing. I just let people win for the most part on purpose. But if I feel "backed into a corner" i definitely fight back. [yeah i still don't say anything i just let you have it.]
11. I hate cats.
12. I can't stand haters. People always talk about let me recruit some haters or whatever Katt Williams said...whatever... I don't like negativity.
13. One of my biggest goals is to be happily married with children and be financially comfortable. I don't have to be super rich but I want comfort. [the happily married with children part... meh. we'll see.]
14. I love video games. Still... I know. I really plan on getting a PS3 one of these days.. [just for guitar hero!]
15. I just found out my best friend is pregnant with twins. I am very excited for her... [it was a falsey. but Kaylen is here!]
16. ..Oh by the way I have like 6 best friends... [true still.]
17. I LOVE ice cream it's my favorite food. Vanilla ice cream.
18. I have no tattoos and no piercings other than my ears. But that will be changing soon. [the lipring is here now.]
19. I used to be super shy and quiet but I am actually outgoing now. Still a little quiet though.
20. I LOVE music. Its 24 hours in a day i listen to music probably 12 of those hours. My ipod has been faithfully with me everyday since I got one 4 years ago.
21. If you were ever to go on a game show, and you had to phone a friend that friend would be me considering the fact that I just know so much random trivia.
22. I hate texting. I definitely prefer to talk. I used to avoid texting altogether and just lie to people like "i dont have texts on my phone." [i really think i hate texting is cuz my nails are always too long.. :/]
23. I love going to concerts.
24. I like really random little artsy things. Like i can go stupid crazy in Michael's. I'm so excited that its one by my apt.
25. I'm a blogger. I faithfully blog at least three times a week. For the last five months. [ i try! ]
Monday, September 28, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
if i'm sleepy at school today its because i was up all night counseling your crazy baby mama and reassuring her that i wasn't fucking you. so if you were wise you wouldn't talk to me outside of work. Annnd your crazy baby mama scratched up your new bitch car. i know because i talked to this lonely hormonal heffa for 35 minutes! i dont even talk my own damn moms for that long. omg. i know one thing if i see as much as a DING in my 09, i will put a ding in that ass. yours and hers. ;) and you tellin me the nigga that you think i might be fuckin with ain't shit. talkin bout he wears tight t-shirts. first of all they are fitted and he's fresher than yo' polo shirt and shoe wearing ass. who buys polo SHOES?! muhfuckin hater... now back to my fluffy pink pillows. ::yawns::
Thursday, September 17, 2009
i really like rainy days. i don't know why i am a fan of overcast :/ maybe it gives me an excuse to be lazy... and to dig up old pics lets take a trip down memory lane...
this is that time me & my Ashley went to the club. got wasted and it was random bicycle marathon at 4 in the morning. causing traffic so we were stuck on the bus stop for an hour. gooood times.
this is me at 19. sooo innocent. no makeup. no weave. no drinking. just skipping class and kickin it all night. thats all. lol.
me standing on the rooftop. in the chi about 2 years ago.
i'm pretty sure i was 20 in this picture. this was my partner in crime right here back in the day day...
and thats all for a trip down memory lane today folks. i got homework. :/
Monday, September 14, 2009
today is the birthday of Nas. one of the best lyricists of our time.
let us celebrate by listening to my top 10 fave Nas songs. if my life was a movie, a bunch of his songs would be on the soundtrack. as they bring back memories of my childhood.
[in no particular order]
1. It Ain't Hard to Tell
2. Watch Dem Niggas
3. Life's A Bitch
4. Just A Moment
5. Ether [sorry Hov, it was ILL]
7. I Gave You Power
8. Black Girl Lost
9. One Mic
10. If I Ruled The World
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
the college dropout went back for late registration. my first day of school was today. i been out of school for 2 years now. [my brief stint @ columbia college chicago doesnt count.] funny how time flies when you're having fun. now its time to grow up dun-dun. and my how things HAVEN'T changed at TSU. i still saw a lot of my classmates. a couple of my friends were like "SHARONA?! IS THAT YOU?!" yup. spotted. LOL. ;)
Monday, September 07, 2009
Friday, September 04, 2009
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
ah. it's september already. coming rapidly upon my one year blog-iversary. that's next month. yes... so what's new? the last two days have been interesting to say the least. i won't go in detail since my mentioning of some in blogs; needless to say it ruffles they feathers. i will seize.. just kidding. i just don't feel like putting my energy into that. read the url. what happens in my life will be here because it's all me. respect it. k, with that being said...
other than me and Brook Lynn.. who else ready for Blueprint III?!i mean i already got it. but that will not stop me from grabbing it on sept 11th. so far i keep repeating "Thank You" i mean it's one of many No I.D. &Kanye masterpieces. The Blueprint 3 opens up with "What We Talkin About" which has that nice electro-pop feel to it. If you been reading my blog for awhile, you know I fucks with anything that sounds spacey and ethereal. For me the more synth, the better. Now as I was typing this I was gonna pick out my faves but yo... i love them all. Now, one thing that I respect is Hov picked two of the coldest new artists out to appear on the album. Cudi and Drake. I mean I like Drake more than Cudi but I been messing with Cudi from day one. And on this CD, Cudi got the better track. As always there's a Neptunes track. It's "So Ambitious" and its a feel good beat. I was told the beat compares to "Lovebomb" from N.E.R.D.'s Seeing Sounds, I hear it. I like Jay's flow on it. It took me back to the Iceberg Slim days. Especially the last verse it took me back on the yacht from the "Feelin it" video. I felt like it was the Dame days but Hov been getting his ass since "Dig A Hole" lol. Funny how things change between friends, eh? "Young Forever" is probably the song I like the least so, good that it's last. I can just pop the cd out when "So Ambitious" goes off. lol. All in all, you wanna hear the album...it's been bumping on mtv.com in full on the leak. Get at it. here ya go http://www.mtv.com/music/the_leak/jay_z/the_blueprint_3/