Monday, April 11, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
today was a good day.
- flashing lights by kanye west.
- real world and jersey shore reruns on mtv.com.
- vinny and snooki.
- LMFAO...the phrase and the duo.
- working on the Fourtune 500 blog.
- switching from Jordan IIIs to oxfords. effortlessly.
- playing the michael jackson experience on the wii.
- android 2.2 on my epic is fanfuckingtastic.
- mani/pedis at the exact same time with two people working on me...i thought about it. that was thursday.
- start the show instrumental by common / kanye... pleasant but haunting.
- the feeling of sun on my skin.
- rolling a swisher and sipping Alize like i'm 2pac.
- and of course, blogging. :)
- rapping to Stay Up by 88 keys. "her ass is african but her eyes so asian." <--thats me.
- watching A League of Their Own, my childhood crush was Tom Hanks. I would watch it for Tom and my Granny would watch for Bill Pullman. :o\ She's more into British men right now. And for some reason Columbus Short but i'd fight her for him. NVM. she can have him. I want Romeo. :bodyrolls:
- I watched The Craft on mute with Roy Ayers on my headphones. It definitely didn't make sense.
- Going to sleep at 2am after eating Cabana fries and drinking Rum Punch with Am B.